Wednesday, March 4, 2015

When Opportunity Knocks

Vibrations fill my chest, and songs fill my ears. I am breath taken as I look to the stage.
How did I get here,  I wonder, to experience this opportunity? Not on my own. Only with the help of two friends was I able to secure a volunteering spot for this year's Winter JAM Tour.

Winter JAM is a Christian music tour featuring 10 bands as well as an inspirational speaker. Throughout the winter months, these bands travel the United States proclaiming their faith and engaging thoes who are willing to listen.

I was able to join in with the ministry for one evening, and it altered my life for the better.
Although I was not able to see every set preformed, since I came to volunteer, I heard every song, felt every vibration, and sensed every emotion. The performances from all 10 bands including Jeremy Camp, Skillet, Francesca Battisetlli, Building 429, for KING and COUNYRY, NewSong, Family Force 5, Blanca, About a Mile and VERIDIA were budles of energy. Each had their unique aspects,  in which I was (and still am) blessed to have experience.

Thank you to the two people, Tori & Anna, who heared a calling to invite me to volunteer. These girls give me strength and confidence. Ultimately, they share this undeniable bond of a positive message.

I wouldn't change anything for the world as I now follow my own enlightening path that had been strengthened through the messages proclaimed by these musicians.

No comments:

Post a Comment