Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Steps to a "Prom"posal

When music cannot calm my nerves, there's a problem. I was as perepared as I could be, but the knots in my stomach said otherwise.

The two days before, however, excitment bubbled. Let's retrace the steps:
 
1.   Talk with friends
2.   Browse pinterest
3.   Find ideas
4.   I wasn't looking for a big production or anything romatic, so I talk to a friend again
5.   Use idea to create my own 
6.   Freak out & get nervous
7.   Talk to a friend
8.   Gather materials
9.   Modify idea
10. Write note
11. Be excited
12. Seal project & take a picture before putting in school bag
13. Send message with the picture to two friends to stay accountable
 
 
Walking to his normal morning spot, I freaked out since their was no sign of him. Just to my luck he wouldn't be here today... I sat and talked with our friends, feeling the knots become tighter in my stomach. Gosh, I finally understand what guys go through to ask a girl out... (props to you all). A few more minutes and he arrived, but I'd already lost my nerve to ask. Shortly following his arrival, the warning bell rung. Where did all that time go?

Be spontaneous, I told myself, just ask him. His face lit up and a smile streched from ear to ear. I laughed. That was all I could do. He was too adorable!

Of course he said "Yes"!

No comments:

Post a Comment